*Social media links can be found at the bottom of this page.
Terms & conditions
1. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 30th June 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. Facebook entrants must LIKE the Shachihata (Europe) Ltd Facebook page and LIKE the competition post.
4. Twitter entrants must FOLLOW the Shachihata (Europe) Ltd Twitter account and RETWEET the competition post.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and their terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any item with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be chosen at random from all Facebook and Twitter entries who comply with the LIKE and RETWEET terms. Winner must provide full details and contact information of the School for which the prize is intended.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.